What is ACPC ?
To regulate the admission in the professional technical education, the Government of Gujarat constituted two committees called Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). The committee is tasked to process the counselling of various courses in a fair and transparent manner. ACPC conducts the counselling on the basis of preference and merit of the candidate.
Here are some of the functions of ACPC-
1) The committee owns a responsibility of control, monitor and supervise the entire admission process.
2) The is required to act as per the rules and act made for the allocation of government seats and management seats to the students.
3) The committee has to release the merit list in accordance with the rules and acts framed by the government.
4) ACPC has to perform all the functions as directed by the state government through acts and rules.
ACPC perform the counselling for the following courses-
– Hotel Management
1) The candidate has to first appear for the GUJCET exam.
2) On the basis of GUJCET marks, the student can apply for GUJCET counselling.
3) Check the ACPC dates for the respective course.
4) Register online for the respective course on the official site of ACPC.
5) Pay the fee for the online counselling.
6) Fill the ACPC Application form.
7) A password will be generated with User ID as the candidate’s GUJCET exam roll number.
8) Using the user ID and password the candidate can do the online choice filling and locking for mock counselling.9) In various rounds, the candidates will be allocated the ACPC accepting colleges for the desired course on the basis of ACPC merit list.
ACPC 2019 Important Dates
|Registration Starts on||28-Jun-2020|
|Admit Card Date||19-Jul-2020|
|Exam Starts on||26-Jul-2020|
ACPC Latest News & Updatess
ACPC 2019 Eligibility
ACPC B.Pharmacy Admission Eligibility Criteria involves the following conditions-
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 standard from a recognized institution by the central or state government.
- The candidate should have passed the 12th standard with minimum 45% for General category and minimum 40% for SC/ST and SEBC category in science stream.
- In the Science stream, the candidate must have passed with three subjects including two compulsory subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry and one optional subject among Mathematics/Biotechnology/Biology.
- The candidate must have appeared in GUJCET-2019 before applying to Gujarat Counselling through ACPC.
Important details of ACPC
ACPC 2019 Application Procedure
- The candidate needs to purchase the PIN and Booklet from the designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank which is spread across the state of Gujrat.
- The Cost of PIN and Booklet Diploma/Degree Pharmacy is Rs. 350/-
ACPC 2019 Exam Pattern
- GUJCET (Gujrat Common Entrance Test) is conducted by the state government of Gujarat and is directed by the GSEB (Gujarat Secondary Education Board).
ACPC 2019 Syllabus
ACPC 2019 Videos
ACPC 2019 Selection Procedure
ACPC Selection Procedure Details:
The seat intake of the ACPC Bachelor of Pharmacy and Diploma in Pharmacy includes the following seat categories-
2) Management Quota
3) Nominee Seats
4) State Quota Unreserved
5) State Quota Researved
Total intake of seats by all the B.Pharmacy colleges of the state is around 7,000.